Work Routes is funded by the Department for Work and Pensions and the European Social Fund.
Reed in Partnership exists to change people?s lives for the better. As a public service provider, their mission is to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. They support individuals, businesses, families and communities to prosper - often under challenging circumstances.
More information about Reed in Partnership can be found on their website: http://www.reedinpartnership.co.uk
Work Routes is a specialist employability programme for families with additional needs living in Bexley.
If you are:
- Aged 16 or over, and;
- Unemployed or working fewer than 16 hours per week, and;
- Are part of a family with at least one other person, and;
- Are ready to think about work
Then Work Routes can help you with:
- One-to-one advice and guidance
- Creating a CV to look for work
- A better-off calculation to identify how much you would need to earn to be better-off in work
- Access to employability skills workshops
- Support in securing a voluntary work opportunity to gain work experience and confidence
- Access to local job opportunities through the LEC Bexley business support service
To access Work Routes and receive help to look for work, call us and ask to speak to a Work Routes Advisor at our Atrium Court Centre.
The Learning and Enterprise College delivers Work Routes in Bexley on behalf of Reed in Partnership: