Welfare & Counselling
Student Welfare Advice
All College students are welcome to contact the Student Welfare Officer for confidential advice and support relating to any welfare issues that they may be experiencing, including:
- advice and information on benefits
- assistance with form filling
- financial issues / health concerns / housing
- domestic violence / racism / bullying
- signposting and information on local government / voluntary / community services / helpful organisations
Information is available in Braille, large print and other languages.
The Student Welfare Service will endeavour to assist any student experiencing difficulties. All information will be treated in complete confidence under the Data Protection Act. The service fully supports Bexley's Equal Opportunities Policy.
To arrange an informal and confidential appointment at any College site please telephone 020 8298 2727 to make a free appointment.
A free counselling service is available to discuss personal issues or problems which are causing you concern. This may include:
- Relationship problems
- Marital problems
- Low self-esteem
- Other problems or difficulties that affect your learning