Employment support for Bexley residents with a learning disability.
Bexley Twofold is the job search, training and supported employment service for residents in Bexley, with learning disabilities who have a need for support to access training and employment opportunities. Our aim is to help service users find and sustain paid employment.
We help people over the age of 18 and create an individual journey for each service user and will amend support to suit the needs of the individual.
What will we do to help you find work?
- We will teach you how to job search
- We will give you advice in our supported Job Club
- We can help you find suitable work placements to gain some work experience
- We can help you find training courses or volunteering to increase your skills
- If you have an interview, we can come with you to help you
- If you need to learn how to travel to a new job, we can help you with Travel Training
How can we help you once you have found a job?
- We can come with you if you have a work induction
- We can support you in the work place to help you learn your job until you feel happy that you can work on your own
- If your work changes, we can help you learn new things
- If you lose your job we can help you to find another job
What type of jobs have we supported people to do?
- Office Work
- General Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Car Washing
- Passenger Assistants
If you would like more information on the service, please contact us on by phone on
020 8303 7777 or email the team email@example.com