The College prides itself on being open and accessible.
The Student Handbook summarises the broad range of services we provide as well as the various levels of support we offer to our students.
We hope you find the content informative and helpful. If however, there is anything else you want to know or need help with, do please ask.
All our staff are committed to providing the best possible service
and to helping you get the most out of your time spent with us.
Code of Conduct
Students from a wide variety of backgrounds are welcomed and work happily together.
Unfortunately, there are rare occasions when the behaviour of students falls below a standard that is reasonably acceptable in modern adult society. For this reason, we have noted below some of the types of behaviour towards staff or fellow students that may result in the exclusion of a student:
- any example of racial or sexual harassment
- behaviour that is physically or verbally abusive
- any unduly noisy or unruly behaviour, or use of foul or abusive language
- disrupting any class or any other College activity, whether or not involving staff or other students
- deliberately, or by gross negligence, causing damage to any College buildings, equipment, books or furnishings, or any property of others
- any unauthorised interference with software or data belonging to, or used by, the College
- any theft of property or any other dishonest act
- any gambling on College premises
- any drunkenness on College premises or any activity associated with the use, possession, or supply of any illegal drug
- any bullying, intimidation, taunting, verbal abuse or the use of any violence, or threat of violence, towards any person
- any behaviour which would bring the College into disrepute
- any act which may have an adverse effect on the work of the College or on other students