IT skills are essential in everyday life and we have reviewed our offer in this area and have lots of new courses and opportunities.
At the College we offer a range of accredited and non-accredited courses to cater for learners from beginners to advanced levels.
We use Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Access.
Whether you want to study for your personal development or to enhance your employment prospects, we have a range of courses to meet your needs.
Are you interested in achieving qualifications in IT or do you wish to learn new skills or brush up existing ones?
Would you like to be more confident using your laptop, tablet or mobile phone?
We have a selection of courses from the complete beginner to advanced, so if you are unsure what course to choose contact us for more information.
From beginners onwards
Our range of courses cover the applications commonly used in the workplace.
- Should you wish to gain a qualification in IT, we offer the ECDL qualification at both Level 1 and 2. ECDL is a nationally recognised programme that has been designed by employers to meet the needs of today’s businesses. It covers office based applications and by achieving the qualification you will be able to use IT more effectively and productively.
- Our courses in Word, Excel and Access ranging from beginners to advanced will teach you how to use the software effectively in the workplace.
Learning at Leisure
Our range of courses gives you an introduction to computing whatever your age.
- Our “Getting to know” courses allow you to bring in your own laptops, Ipad / tablets and Smartphones and learn how to use the features specific to them.
- For the first time we offer private tuition, so if you have a new device and would like one-hour on a one-to-one basis to get you started we can help you.
- Older learners can learn in our more relaxed, slower paced courses which cover basic computer skills and the use of the Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- We also offer a short accredited programme for the older learner so you can extend your knowledge even further but still within a very relaxed atmosphere.
- If you wish to learn something new within IT and cannot see the course that suits you, then let us know. Please contact the Curriculum Manager on 020 3045 5176.
There are other related courses which may interest you. Please see the following pages:-