ICT skills are essential in everyday life.
At the College we offer a range of accredited and non-accredited courses to cater for learners from beginners to advanced levels.
We use Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other specialist software including Adobe Dreamweaver and Indesign.
Whether you want to study for your personal development or to enhance your employment prospects, we have a range of courses to meet your needs.
Are you interested in achieving qualifications in IT or do you wish to learn new skills or brush up existing ones?
Would you like to be more confident using your laptop, tablet or mobile phone?
We have a selection of courses from the complete beginner to advanced so come and have a chat and find out the best course for you. Book a place at one of the following information sessions if you would like the various options explained to you.
- Thu 9 July 18.00 - 19.00
- Thu 10 September 17.00 - 18.00
- Tue 11 August 10.00 - 11.00
Please contact 020 3045 5176, use Enquiry Code ENQ15ICT and book your place.
Skills for Work
Our range of courses cover the applications commonly used in the workplace.
- Should you wish to gain a qualification in ICT, we offer the ECDL qualification at both Level 1 and 2. ECDL is a nationally recognised programme that has been designed by employers to meet the needs of today’s businesses. It covers office based applications and by achieving the qualification you will be able to use ICT more effectively and productively.
- Our courses in Word, Excel and PowerPoint ranging from beginners to advanced will teach you how to use the software effectively in the workplace.
- We also offer Web Page Design for anyone wishing to design and publish their own websites.
Learning at Leisure
Our range of courses gives you an introduction to computing whatever your age.
- A 5 week Basic Computer skills course is an ideal starting point to becoming computer literate.
- Our “Getting to know” courses allow you to bring in your own laptops, Ipad / tablets and Smartphones and learn how to use the features specific to them.
- Older learners can learn in our more relaxed, slower paced courses which cover basic computer skills and the use of the Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- If you have no idea about social media and the Internet then we have courses to demystify all the jargon for you and get you started.
- For those people that wish to explore the possibility of setting up a website we offer Web Design courses.
There are other related courses which may interest you please see the following pages:-