Shaw Trust is a national charity working to create brighter futures for the people and communities they serve. They provide employment opportunities, skills development training and health and well-being services across the UK.
More information about Shaw Trust can be found on their website: www.shaw-trust.org.uk
Aim4Work is a specialist employability programme for people with common mental health problems living in Bexley. Aim4Work is jointly funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund under the Building Better Opportunities programme.
If you are:
- Aged 25 or over, and;
- Not working, but want to, and;
- Living with a common mental health problem (examples include anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder)
Then Aim4Work can help you with:
- One-to-one advice and guidance
- Access to employability skills workshops
- Referrals to work-related training
- Referrals to local health management services
- Support in securing a voluntary work opportunity to gain work experience and confidence
- Access to local job opportunities through the LEC Bexley business support service
- In work support to help you sustain employment
To access Aim4Work and receive help to look for work, call Shaw Trust free on 0800 389 0177 or email email@example.com to receive an eligibility check and first appointment.
The Learning and Enterprise College delivers Aim4Work in Bexley on behalf of Shaw Trust: