Limited Availability - FREE Courses July 2016
If you are 19+ you may be able to join one of our Free Courses this July
These courses are only FREE if you are 19+
- Introductory Certificate in Customer Service: City & Guilds -
1 day - 26 July
- Work Preparation: Award in Employability Level 1 - NCFE
3 days - 26 – 28 July
- IT - ECDL Award in IT User Skills: Level 1 – BCS
5 wks - 2 days per week - starts 18 July
These courses are only FREE if you are 19+ and unemployed*
- Emergency First Aid at Work: Level 2
1 day - 22 July
- Food Safety: Level 2 - CIEH
1 day - 27 July
- Pottery Untutored Summer Workshops
- Summer Body Blitz
- Summer Zumba® Fitness: All Abilities
- History: Highgate Walk
- Psychology: An Introduction to GCSE
- Cat Psychology
- Summer Furniture Revival: Intensive
- Cutting With Confidence
New programme available
All courses are now available to browse and enrol online. A pdf of the brochure is also available at the top of this page - through Download Brochure or you can pick up a copy from centres or libraries.
Enrolment has now started if you enrol online you can save 5% (up to a maximum of £50 per course - tuition fees only).
Once you have courses in your shopping basket - to apply the 5% discount code type the code "EARLY" into the box provided and then click on 'Enter Code'. You will see that your reduction (tuition fee only) has been applied. Please check the discount has been applied before you pay.
Click here for a step by step guide to enrolling online
Our next Open Information and Enrolment Day will be on 10th September - come along to find out more about courses, what is available and have a look around the College - there are also discounts available when you enrol on the day.